Monday 8 October 2012

Burton Flyfair and Grayling Society

Went to the Burton Flyfair on Sunday with Derek. Not a large event but well organised and all the usual suspects there! Spent some dosh, got some of those new Tiemco jig hooks which look interesting for my mayfly nymph, I'm sure they will have extra wiggle. Watched some good tiers including Paul Proctor, Malcolm Greenhalgh and Co. It seemed to be well attended and it is in aid of charity so well done Ray for organising it, I am sure the charities will be pleased with the result.

Its the Grayling Society meeting on Tuesday evening at the Rutland Hotel in Bakewell with Stuart Crofts giving a talk. These evenings are always entertaining. You don't have to be a member so come along for 1930 and have a chat with like minded fisherfolk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great article ps you should follow my blog

Unknown said...

great article ps you should follow my blog